Traditional Style- Vic Ash Picnic Table
$570.00 – $1,765.00
Handcrafted Traditional Style Picnic Table
- Exceptional Durability and Strength
- All-in-One Design
- Optional Umbrella Hole
- Variety of Sizes available
- Stylish and Practical
- Vic Ash Hardwood is used for its strength.
- The picnic table features tops measuring 140×45 and legs measuring 90×45.
Traditional style picnic tables hand-crafted in Australia, these traditional style picnic tables have been around for decades with good reason, they stay in place, are practical, durable, easy to maintain and are made from Vic Ash Hardwood, these tables are built to last. Ranging in a variety of sizes to suit any outdoor area, we can also modify any of our tables to accommodate a wheelchair.
- 4 Seat Picnic Table: 1200x1600x800 mm
- 6 Seat Picnic Table: 1800x1600x800 mm
- 8 Seat Picnic Table: 2100x1600x800 mm
- 10 Seat Picnic Table: 2400x1600x800 mm
- 12-14 Seat Picnic Table: 3000x1600x800 mm
Material and Finish Options: The picnic table can be left outdoors to age naturally, developing a soft silver-grey patina over time, Alternatively, you can choose to treat the timber with a weatherproof varnish to retain its original color, a stain to match your current space, or another option would be to paint your table for a low maintenance option.Great for the back / front yard, sporting clubs, schools or business seating / lunch area, caravan parks or pubs and cafes.
Ideal Uses: With their blend of style, practicality, strength, and durability, these handcrafted traditional style picnic tables are an excellent choice for creating inviting and functional seating areas in a variety of outdoor environments. Whether it's for residential backyards, public parks, schools, or businesses, these picnic tables offer a comfortable and charming space for people to enjoy outdoor activities, meals, and social gatherings.
* Timber colour may vary slightly from our photos. All tables are treated with non-arsenic treatment.
Wood is an organic substance which tries hard to match its environment. It moves, swells, and shrinks to do so, and this is normal timber behaviour. This should be fully understood and expected when buying any timber product for your outdoor area. Sometimes these cracks can open alarmingly large but remember it is entirely normal and once the inner core has dried the crack will close. Likewise, as the moisture in the air increases so will the free water absorbed by capillary action in the wood and once again the cracks will close.
Stain- Black Japan, Two Tone- Dulux Raku tops, with Dulux Vivid White legs, Two Tone- Dulux Silkwort tops, with Dulux Monument Grey legs, Two Tone- Black Legs, Clear Varnish Tops (Undercover Recommended), Two Tone- Black Legs, Merbau Stained Tops, Two Tone- White Legs, Clear Varnish Tops (Undercover Recommended), Two Tone- White Legs, Merbau Stained Tops, Stain- Charcoal Stain, Clear Varnish (Undercover Recommended), Raw (No Treatment), Painting
You may also like…
Steel Frame Bench Seating
Umbrellas$400.00 – $450.00
- Commercial Grade Quality
- 2.75 Meter Octagonal
- Two Way Pulley System
- Wind rating of up to 120kph
Picnic Table Covers$140.00 – $260.00
- Uv resistant
- Velcro to secure the cover in place
- Specifically designed to suit each size picnic table
- Protects your new outdoor Table
- Reduces the need to clean or maintain your furniture setting
- Easy to fit